With path-breaking developments in digital marketing strategies over the recent years, this is a highly relevant question to ponder on.
Your business has a website and is active on major social media platforms. Then why a brochure?
- A well-designed brochure is a direct reflection of your business.
- It is a first-hand copy of your products and services.
- A brochure can be an effective marketing tool to reach out to new customers.
- It can enlarge the visibility of your business in exhibitions, trade shows and other networking events.
Traditional offset brochure printing
The first thing that comes on our minds when we hear the word ‘brochure’ is a three-fold or four-fold colourful sheet of paper. A small to medium business venture would require an average of at least a thousand copies, costing a minimum of Rs. 20,000. The expense incurred goes higher depending on page quality, design and number of copies.
The major handicaps of traditional offset brochure printing are:
- High printing cost.
- Difficulty in making changes to the text or design.
- Environmental threat (wastage of paper).
The journey of Android Business Prospectus
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. And we, at Bizotic took that step two and a half years ago. Over the period, we have been working diligently towards finding a solution to these problems. We wanted to give you a product that retains the goals met by a traditional brochure and yet give you more options, more designs and a better experience.
The zeal and perseverance of the techies at Bizotic has culminated in a well-designed, user-friendly Android mobile application.
The emergence of the E-brochure
The modern online customer now prefers an E-brochure over a traditional brochure owing to the reduced expenses and the ease of making modifications. A traditional brochure often finds its way to the trash and adds to the environmental hazards caused by the burning of paper. Why go for this when you have a cheaper, easier and eco friendly option?
The PDF format of E-brochure has gained popularity over the recent years. Details of products and services go directly into the hands of the customer and remains there for future references unless he decides he doesn’t need it anymore!
This is exactly the drawback of a PDF brochure. The user may download a brochure once, but if you have a business that updates its products regularly, people usually hesitate to download PDF files again and again due to the large memory space it consumes.
Why Android Business Prospectus?
- An Android app customised according to your business requirements.
- Large number of layouts and designs to choose from.
- The option to include an enormous number of photos.
- Easy to make changes and updates.
Once the customers download the app, they are able to get regular updates, thus ensuring a consistent customer base.
- A high performance app with a great user interface.
- Provides excellent customer support.
Change is the only constant. No business can grow in today’s digital world without changing with times.
Approach Bizotic and get a customised, crisp and well- structured Android Business Prospectus app for your business.
Sit back, relax and watch the wonders it does to your business!